CALL FOR SPEAKERS OPEN - Deadline For Paper Submission 20th January 2023
If you are interested in speaking at the 2023 conference we are inviting you to put forward your presentation proposal for review by our international conference advisory board. Please note that not all submissions can be accepted but all will be considered ahead of the final submission deadline.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 20th January 2023
The Organisers of E-Waste World, Metal Recycling Expo and Battery Recycling Expo invite presenters to submit speaking proposals for the event’s conference, to be held on the 28th-29th June 2023.
We encourage proposals from speakers with deep technical and practical expertise in all aspects of E-Waste, Battery Recycling and Metal Recycling to submit an entry.
TOPIC AREAS FOR SUBMISSION
We are accepting any relevant proposals that may involve, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Innovations in recycling
- Advanced material separation & recovery solutions
- Secondary raw materials & recycled content
- Recycling impacts on raw material supply chains
- Strategic market impacts and long-term recycling trends
- Disposal and recycling solutions for hazardous and toxic substances
- EV & Lithium-ion battery recycling
- Urban mining solutions
- Reverse logistics
- Remanufacturing technology & ITAD
- Advanced technologies for material traceability
- Critical raw material and commodity trading
- Smelting and purification
Individual Presentations – 20-MINUTES
Individual talks are 20-minute presentations explaining recent innovations, research, and findings. These individual talks will each be followed by a short 5-minute Q&A and will be grouped together by topic.
Panel Discussion – 40-MINUTES
Panel discussions provide an analysis of broad industry trends from a variety of perspectives. These discussions will begin with the moderator providing an overview of the topic, then each panellist will give a short introduction to themselves and their area of topic expertise. The moderator will then move to open discussion with prepared questions and questions from the attendees. If you propose a panel discussion, be prepared to serve as moderator and invite speakers from around the industry. A list of prospective speakers or speaker companies should be included in the proposal.
PROPOSALS THAT WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE IN THE REVIEW PROCESS:
- Talks that reveal new ways of thinking about and applying technologies to the E-waste, Battery Lifecycle and Critical Raw Materials debate
- Talks that feature content never seen before and not available online, but has been created specifically for this event
- Real-world examples that show a novel application of technology or illustrate a solution to a technical challenge in an end product, including a detailed discussion of the trade-offs and choices made
- Talks that engage the audience in a highly creative or interactive way
- Legislative talks discussing current and possible future laws governing the material use and production processes.
In general, we look for speakers who are willing to share their knowledge to help design and innovation continue and grow. Proposals that aim to market a specific company or product will not be considered.
CALL-FOR-SPEAKERS SUBMISSION PROCESS
Proposals must be submitted by 20th January 2023 through this electronic portal or by emailing Ben Horley directly. If selected to speak, all presenters will be required to submit a presentation in PowerPoint format at least one month in advance of the event to ensure guidelines are met.
For more information about attending the event, please visit: www.ewaste-expo.com, www.metalrecycling-expo.com or www.batteryrecycling-expo.com
If you have any questions, please contact Ben Horley via Ben.Horley@trans-globalevents.com or +44 (0) 1483 330 018.